There are times when we come across interesting videos on social media but can’t watch them because we’re offline or there’s no internet connection. And then, there are times when we want to save some videos for later offline viewing. In that situation, today, we’ll show you how to download videos on iPhone from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram using the Blackhole cut app so you can watch them anytime, anywhere without having an internet connection. Let’s get started!
It’s not a new idea to save videos on an iPhone. There are many ways to download videos on iPhone. But with the usage of social media, more and more people are now sharing videos on sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. So if you’re finding a way to download videos from these social media sites, you’ve come to the right place. You can use different apps to download videos on iPhone from social media sites, but we’re going to focus on one particular app called Blackhole.
App to Download Videos on iPhone?
Blackhole cut app is a free app that allows you to download videos from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. It’s very easy to use, and all you need is the URL of the video you want to download. Copy and paste the URL into the application, and it will download the video for you. But the free app contains ads and only allows you to download one video at a time. If you want to avoid ads, you’ll need to upgrade to the paid version of the app. But for basic needs, the free version is more than enough. The procedure is pretty similar if you have an iPad or any other iOS device.
The good part of the process is that you don’t need to download any additional software or app, as the downloading is done directly within Blackhole, and the video will be saved in your iPhone’s Camera Roll.
Download YouTube Videos on iPhone using Blackhole Cut App
Downloading YouTube videos on your iPhone is pretty easy and only requires simple steps. The quality of the videos you download will depend on the quality of the original video. So if the original video is in HD quality, you can download it in HD quality as well.
- The first thing you need to do is download the Blackhole cut app from the App Store.
- When the application is downloaded, launch it and then go to the YouTube video that you want to download.
- Copy the whole URL of the video.
- Now go back to the Blackhole app and tap on the Blackhole icon.
- The video will now start downloading and be saved in your iPhone’s Camera Roll.
That’s it! You have now successfully downloaded the YouTube video on your iPhone.
Download Facebook Videos on an iPhone
To download videos on iPhone from Facebook is just as easy as downloading videos from YouTube. The following are the steps to go through
- Launch the Blackhole app and then go to the Facebook video you want to download.
- Copy the link of the particular video by choosing the share icon.
- Tap on the Blackhole icon in the Blackhole app.
- The downloaded video will now be saved in your iPhone’s Camera Roll.
And there you have it! You have now successfully downloaded the Facebook video on your iPhone.
Can you Download Twitter Videos on your iPhone?
Twitter is another popular social media site where people share all kinds of videos. And if you’re wondering if it’s possible to download Twitter videos on iPhone, then the answer is yes! Here’s how you can download Twitter videos on your iPhone.
- Launch the Blackhole app and then go to the Twitter video you want to download.
- Tap on the Share button and then tap on Copy Link.
- Launch the Blackhole app, and the copied URL will be pasted automatically from the clipboard.
- Find the video saved in your iPhone’s Camera Roll.
And that’s it! You’ve now downloaded the Twitter video on your iPhone.
Save Instagram Videos on iPhone
Instagram Reels are becoming increasingly popular, and if you want to download them on your iPhone, there’s an app for that as well. Blackhole cut app allows you to download Instagram videos on your iPhone to watch them later without an internet connection.
Here’s how you can download Instagram videos on your iPhone using the Blackhole cut app.
- Open the Instagram app, then copy the video URL.
- Open Blackhole cut app, then wait for the video to download.
- Go to the Photos app once the download is complete to find the video.
And there you have it! These are the instructions you have to follow to download videos on your iPhone from various social media sites like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We hope that this tutorial was helpful and you were able to download the videos that you wanted.
What are your thoughts about this article? Let us know in the comments below! And don’t forget to share this guide with your mates so they can also download videos on their iPhones for free.