Installing WeChat on PC is not really a tough task. All you need to have few supporting applications with good PC configuration. Sometimes Android Emulator which we are using to control the WeChat App need to have Graphic card for better performance. However we can bypass this by making some tweaks to BlueStacks which was explained in this tutorial How to Install BlueStacks without Graphics Card.
WeChat is an application where users are allowed to send and receive messages using Data or Internet connection. There are lakhs of users who are now using this particular application on their Smartphone’s and non Smartphone users can also utilize this application by installing WeChat on their PC. Follow this tutorial to learn how.
- Don’t Miss by Chance – Install WhatsApp on PC
WeChat for PC
Totally there are 2 steps involved in this process. First, installing BlueStacks App Player on PC and the second one is to download WeChat on BlueStacks Android Emulator. Both are easy to operate and here are the steps to do.
- Download BlueStacks Offline Installer and then install it on your computer by following onscreen instructions.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks on PC, we are moving to next step.
- Now go to Top 25 Apps Section and come down to find “WeChat” application or else go to Apps Store then select Get Jar and then search for WeChat Application.
- Opt anyone of the method and download it on to your BlueStacks.
- Once the download completes, go to Installed Apps Section and here find WeChat installed application.
- Select the app and then login with your account to start using WeChat on PC.
Hope this WeChat for PC tutorial helps to find the way to use this messaging app on PC.